High blood pressure often doesn’t cause symptoms, so it can be difficult to determine when your blood pressure is high. Even when it doesn’t cause noticeable symptoms, it is still a serious health condition that could lead to heart disease or stroke – some of the leading causes of death in adults. Keeping your hypertension under control is essential to living a long and happy life.
Semiconductor laser treatment instrument applies to the treatment applies to the treatment of hyperviscosemia, hyperlipidemia, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular ischemic diseases and rhinitis.Allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinitis, nasosinusitis, atrophic rhinitis, otitis media, tinnitus, chronic pharyngitis.
Adjutant therapy to lower blood viscosity, reduce blood fat and cardiovascular diseases.
The prevention and treatment of high blood pressure
Health brain, enhance memory
Improve the sub-health state
Regulate the body's immune function, enhance airframe disease-resistant ability.
USB charging cable* 1
Laser Wire* 1
Silicone nose plugs* 2
Power Adapter* 1 (US/EU)
English manuals * 1
Avoid direct exposure to the pupil region when using laser irradiation.
Avoid sharing with the following electronic instruments when treating people with low frequency.
a)Implantable medical electrical equipment, such as pacemaker
b)Medical electrical equipment for life support, such as artificial heart
c)Medical electrical machines, such as Electrocardiogram Machine
Warning sign is on the back cap of the instrument; please take care when using it.
Do not attempt to open the casing; there are not any components the users can repair.
The person who suffers acute myocardium infarction, stoke or diseases with hemorrhagic tendency is forbidden to use this instrument.
When necessary, please ask professionals for help.
Preparations before Usage:
please use the original power adapter for Charging, If the battery doesn't need to be charged any more, the screen will show you this information. Please charge it for 4- 8 hours when you use it first time. Don't charge it for more than 8 hours every time.
Low battery indicator:
When the battery is low, this instrument will ring twice the alarm and its screen will display the information of low battery .Please turn off this instrument and change for another battery or charge the battery. (If the instrument isn't turned off in time, it will turn off itself in 10 seconds.)
Put the laser treatment output plug into the socket .Then put a light guide plug on the therapeutic head, at last ,put the therapeutic head into the nasal cavity.
Control Panel Operation:
1. The operation of the control panel
Starting up / Shutdown
Starting up: push the "on / off" button,.
Shutdown: push the "on / off" button for three seconds any time.
Continuously press the "timing / alarm" button to set the treatment time, each push prolongs 10 minutes, and the maximum duration is 60 minutes. Repeatedly push the timing button, time displays in the pattern of circular loops.
2. Operation for adjusting laser power:
Choose to irradiate wrist or nasal cavity alternately by pushing "switching" button, or to irradiate both of them simultaneously.
In the case of standby interface or treatment interface, push "on-off/timing" to enter the time setting interface. It can be standby for 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30minutes.....
Switch function: it start to work after setting the time, at this time, you can also push the "switching" button to choose to irradiate wrist or nasal cavity alternately by pushing "switching" button, or to irradiate both of them simultaneously.
Mode selection: choose different irradiation mode in the working state. There are two irradiation mode, pulse irradiation and continuous irradiation.
3. The function of automatically starting up and shutdown:
There is no keyboard or treatment for starting up, the value of laser power, low frequency intensity and timing are 0. The display screen will automatically shut down if there is no operation in 10 minutes, without influencing treatment. Then, push any button to turn on the display screen. Notes: the definition of "long push" and "short push" in the instructions: long push means more then 2 seconds; short push means less than 1 second.
Instructions for Use:
Laser irradiation treatment
(1) Before the irradiation treatment, place the light nose-plug outside the laser treatment head, then put the treatment head into nasal cavity, push "switching" button or "mode" button to adjust. Patients can choose the suitable power according to habitus.
(2) Continuously push the "timing / alarm" button to set the treatment time. The treatment time can be 10 ~ 60 minutes. A 30-minute treatment is generally recommended, 15 minutes for each nasal cavity. The instrument gives out a buzzing sound when it finishes irradiation, showing the end of treatment. It automatically cut off the laser output, entering the standby state.
(3) Course of treatment: once a day, no time limit (generally, irradiation treatment in the evening is recommend), 7-10 days is one course and the interval between therapeutic courses is 5-7 days.
(4) Put the treatment head into nostril to irradiate nasal cavity, place the wire around ears to prevent the treatment head from falling off. Ensure the concentrated focus is in the center of bridge of the nose.
(5) After the treatment, turn off the instrument, and clean up the light nose-plug with clean cotton cloth.
( 6)Connect the instrument to the charger when battery power is low, this has no influence on treatment. Charge it until the display screen backlight is on persistently, this means the battery is saturated.
LIMITED STOCKavailable so click the"ADD TO CART"button now!
Our Guarantee: We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a Risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience forANY reason, contact us and we will make sure thatALLyour concerns are addressed and you leave100% Satisfied and Smiling."
We have24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.